Saturday, July 31, 2010

Welcome To My Life...

For the past few months, I dunno wth is going on!!! Everythings kinda falling apart. The good things dat happened would be that WE FINALLY STEPPED UP!!!! , CAMPOREEEE 2010( My 1st Camporee), SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY n THE BERRY CRAZE will be performing for Petrosains!!!, otherwise it's a screwed up year... I said things I shouldn't have said, I did something wrong n lost a friend but I still dunno wat I did wrong, I didn't get any post in prefects even though there were lots of posts (quite expected =P) ... Could this year get any worst??I need help!!! Lots of help, just to fix my life again.

Another good thing is dat I won 2 tix to The Last Airbender premier!!! but I dunno hu to bring with me =(

Hopefully things can go back to normal soon n I'll do all I can to fix it...

No comments:

Post a Comment