Sunday, May 29, 2011

It Goes On

I won't be writing much for this post cause there really isn't anything to write about. So it starts like this...

Life as we know it doesn't stop one second for us. Life as we know it just goes on and on. Well, guess what else goes on...
The feeling that something you felt hasn't vanished, the feeling that you still care. Holidays are here, it's damn shit boring, I fractured my left wrist but I don't give a damn cause I still can do whatever I want =). I'm typing this with both hands. But all that doesn't matter. Have you ever asked yourself whether the thing in your mind, no matter if it's a feeling, a plan or even an action, is that thing your thinking of a 'want' or a 'need'. Well, is it necessary to get a prom date?? Is that a 'want' or a 'need'?? I couldn't think of an answer on why would I get a prom date?? There was no answer for me. It shows absolutely nothing because it's a 1 dinner. Yes, it's probably the last time all of us would gather but does it matter if you have a date??

Other than that, the feeling... Have you ever wanted someone so badly but when the time, the opportunity comes, you don't dare to do anything?? Well, I did and still do... Seeing her almost everyday makes my life both more miserable and enlightened. Why enlightened?? The answer for that is quite obvious. It's because it's you who I'm seeing, it's you who I get to spend time with. But I've been trying to avoid those things from happening... That's why it's miserable for me. Knowing that you'll be there but knowing that I don't stand a chance. Do you know the goosebumps feeling?? Every time I see you, I think of approaching you. But that was only a thought... Right after that thought, I'll tell me self 'no'. All you're gonna do is hurt yourself or worst, her too. That's when I get the goosebumps feeling, that when I just keep it to myself, head down, almost tearing and once again regretting.

So, the thing is, I haven't got over anything. That feeling is still there. The other day I was behind you, thinking of going up next to you and walk you back to class but then the same thing happened. I was only 2 steps away from catching up with you then there was a junction. You took a left turn and even though I had to take the same route back to my class, I went straight instead. What an idiot I am. But the thought that it was for the best told me that the wrong turn was worth it, that it was worth the wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment