Tuesday, August 16, 2011

=D

It's a public holiday, so I thought why not another post =)

Yea, so there hasn't been much happening in life actually. And yea, I decided to ask someone to be my prom date. How did I ask?? Who did I ask?? Err... I guess I'll keep it unknown =) Oh ya, there's something I want to say, I hope you're reading this, I just wanna say THANK YOU =D After all the stupid things I've done, I actually achieve something this time. When you accepted my request, I was enlightened. Honestly, I was never this happy. People keep saying I used to be the 'FML person', the emo person but now I've changed and always had a smile on my face. I don't know whether that is true though.

And to all those who know about this, please stop teasing her. I mean she's always been nice to everyone, but why can't you give her the same treatment?? It's something I can never understand. Why is it that someone can treat others nicely but not get the same reply??

Changing to another topic, this month so far is like a vacuum cleaner sucking in all the money from my wallet =( Birthday presents nowadays aren't cheap. But as long as it's for the closest people, why not?? =D I really was amazed by how this 1 person put all her heart into making cards, organizing a surprise (but she was horrible in lying =P), and getting every single thing going according to plan. She really showed what a good friend should be like.

I kinda like this cover for this song. But the bass in the second chorus screwed it up, but here it is =D


No comments:

Post a Comment