Monday, September 19, 2011

Things Should Change

This is gonna be the last post which I'll post on fb cause I kinda feel that I'm seeking attention through this blog, eventhough I that's not my intentions. So yea, I'm gonna change a few things now. I'm hoping that these changes would allow me to understand things more.

I've been kinda lost in whats going on nowadays. Is there a way to find out something without asking that certain person?? Cause if I'm wrong, I don't want things to get all awkward and stuff, especially around a group of people. So how do I changed in those terms?? I still have no idea.

What else am I gonna change in?? Hmm...
Most probably the way I think, talk and my actions.

I'm not gonna think about depressing stuff cause whats done is done, just leave it behind and move on.
I'm not gonna swear, eventhough I think I don't do much of that but I'm try to not swear at all.
I'm not gonna do stupid things like what I usually do. Always be nice
in any way and every way to anyone and everyone.

Yea... that's it


No comments:

Post a Comment