Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hope this never happens......

Few days ago, we went to Low Yat to get Clarence's new phone, so we went jalan jalan at Sungai Wang too. we kinda bought very few things, so it wasn't much.

But that night I had the weirdest, most crazy dream ever!!!! For some reason, I sat down with a person for some event, everything was going well until this Indian guy started rubbing his hands on her (that person's) lap. I was like O.O, then I offered to switch places with her but she said it was ok...... remember this is only a dream, so since she was fine with it, what can I do?? Then, after a while, that guy tried to kiss her!!! WTF right!!?? She finally decided to change places, so I stood up but my legs felt like jelly n I was on the floor, helpless n couldn't stop what was going on...... Finally I woke up.

It was 4 am, I kept thinking about that dream n couldn't sleep for 2 hours ++. I was thinking of what the dream meant. Was it that the girl would end up like that, or was it that I am too weak to try to stop things like that from happening., or maybe it meant both..... Anyway, it was only just a dream. HOPEFULLY

No comments:

Post a Comment