Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SOLO CAMP OH YEAH!!!

Solo camp wasn't as suffering as expected but it was one hell of a fun camp, for now I'm a lil lazy to steal a few pics from FB to post so I'll do so next time =D preparing was way more tiring n stressing compared to the camp itself. I kinda pitied the Junior Patrols cuz they're campsite wasn't a grass field anymore, it was actually a MUD FIELD but they did quite well.

Anyway, I kinda miss school. I was hoping to skip 1 day of bamboo chopping just to see a lil someone but yeah I had no excuse so I went to chop bamboo instead. I'm kinda regretting it cuz it was da last day to see that person...... oh well, I'll just wait another 34 days to do so...

Nothing has been going well actually, the camps were fun but our coach isn't happy with us, I missed my chance, holidays make life feel too damn free, but the feeling free part will end soon......

For some reason David Cook n Daughtry songs are starting to interest me, THEY'RE FREAKING COOL =D , so yeah here's another song =D


No comments:

Post a Comment