Saturday, December 18, 2010

What holiday?? =P

This year end school holiday didn't really seem like a holiday... DAMN FREAKING SIEENNNNZZZ. I just got back from the State XPDC which was like 57km long. I was not bad, I had cool PBs, William, Clarence, JJ n I were PLs =D. There was this guy in my patrol, Hilmi look damn freaking alike with 1 of Clarence's PB, Daniel which he calls Jack (wtf right =P), 1 morning we were suppose to lapor but Hilmi went missing, I thought Daniel/Jack was my PB, ya so I dragged him to my patrol told him to stay there n went lapor... =D

Anyway, after the hike rested for 1 day, went shopping for a shirt for a (wedding dinner) with my cousins (small kids), had to babysit a lil, then next day had to go for all the wedding thingies.

But here are some cool wedding quotes =D

- To women, god split men's brain into 2, left n right. On the left side, nothing is right, n on the right side, nothing is left =P
- In a marriage, there is always someone right, the other is the husband
- To all husbands, when ur wrong, apologize n when ur right, SHUT UP

I'm sure there were more, just couldn't really remember. So yeah, dats all for now, no emo nemo stuff this time =P

No comments:

Post a Comment