Saturday, December 17, 2011

What Happen So Far =D

I'll start from old news then slowly come to the present day of what has happened between the time of my last post until now =)

It starts with SPM coming in the way of everything, where all the revision books come in handy and all the 'misbehaving' turning out to be not so handy. Eventhough, many people say that SPM is the deciding moment of a person's future, it plays a part but it kinda isn't a life deciding exam. But we still should study and be prepared for it.

Surprisingly, SPM came and went quite quickly. Subjects just went by, there were some upsetting moments but it was 'bearable'. After that, everything just slowed down. Days went by as if they were weeks, SPM felt like a long long time ago. Then, the holidays came or as most of us would like to call it, 'FREEDOM!!!!!!' =D There was tons of time to spend after SPM, sometimes too much time until we did not know what to do. But something would come to thought somehow every time.

GENTING
This is my 1st time going to Genting, there were 2 types of reactions when I told people so:
- Really?? You'll love it =D
- WHAT??!!! NO WAY!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

Anyway, I was kinda fun except for some 'WHAT THE CRRRAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!' & 'SHIIIIIT!!!!' moments. And there was a, how should I put this? 'boohoo' moment... I'm not proud of that at all... Never happening again... The rides were scary, especially the space shot. I can't believe I went through that. Glad thats over =P. But the best part about Genting was that I got to go with the bestest friends I would ever have. I was crazy & scary, yet absolutely fun.

PROM
This event was absolute wonderful. Preparations had to be made but it was all worth it. I had my 1st ever slow dance with my date =) It was a lil awkward, but I think it turned out fine. And of course she was absolutely beautiful. She wore the necklace I gave her which really made me happy =D I really wish I could thank her for everything but the words 'thank you' just isn't enough to me. If you're reading this, thank you for such a spectacular night and I wish that night would never end. =D

TODAY
Last night was prom, after prom was Kayu Nasi Kandar, then cc, then basketball at 5, then sleep at 6am. After that, I set 4 alarms on my phone which were at 8 30, 8 35, 8 40 and 8 45. But the weird thing is that I woke up at 9 15 to the sound of my sms tone, which is literally a second long. Then, I went to Sunway Pyramid with a bunch of friends, we went ice skating. It was my 1st time ice skating, so someone had to teach me. The best part is I had the best teacher of all. She kept me steady throughout the 2-3 hours of skating, I was happy because after a while I didn't feel afraid because she was there by my side. I am very grateful and appreciate all the help I got. The rest of the day was amazing, I literally had a smile on my face the whole time she was there by me. I guess it was a never ending flow of happiness as long as she was there.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND
I REALLY HOPE WE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN =D

No comments:

Post a Comment